About the Blog

This blog and its resources are here to assist all students throughout their college years and into their careers. Blog is moderated by a Certified Professional Career Coach and Master Tutor Trainer. Site moderator, Neil O'Donnell, is an EOP graduate of Buffalo State College and can be reached at odonnenp@buffalostate.edu.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New Site Resources tied to my new book

For those visiting this site via the link in my new book, Writing Standout Résumés, I will be writing a sequel on Job Interview Strategies.  That book will be posted on this site and will be FREE!!!!  Stay tuned as I hope to have the book up by end of January (sorry - but if I don't get back to my fantasy novel, my publisher is going to kill me).

In the mean time, if you have questions about how to best prep for an interview, send me an email at npo113@hotmail.com.  Take care, and have a safe holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment